Booking Protect in OvationTix Promotion – Summer 2019 CONTEST
Booking Protect in OvationTix Promotion – Summer 2019 CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This contest is intended for legal residents of the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to applicable U.S. law and state law. Do not enter this Contest if you are not located in the United States or are otherwise ineligible to enter in accordance with these Official Rules at the time of entry.
- “Booking Protect in OvationTix Promotion – Summer 2019 CONTEST” (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by TheaterMania.com, Inc. (“TheaterMania”).
- The Contest begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 27, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on September 30, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority, whichever is older, in their respective states of permanent residence at the time of entry, and who are employed by TheaterMania clients that have a current license for the OvationTix ticketing software. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. (For the avoidance of doubt, any references in these Official Rules to Entrants shall also include those Entrants who are deemed Winners).
- TheaterMania and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household with whom they are domiciled may not enter the Contest. For the purposes of these Official Rules, “immediate family member” means spouse, including common law spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother and sister of the entrant, regardless of where they reside.
How to Enter
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is one (1) way to enter the Contest:
Online Entry. To enter the Contest, at any time during the Contest Period, simply: (a) activate Booking Protect on your OvationTix account (which for clarity does not require any activation payment) and maintain such activation for a minimum of 30 days, and (b) complete the registration form located at https://www.ovationtix.com/booking-protect that includes the required client and user information. All eligible entries are referred to as “Entry”.
- By submitting an Entry to the Contest, each entrant acknowledges that they have read and understood these Official Rules and agree to abide by and be bound by them.
Entry Limitation and Verification
- Limit one (1) Entry per TheaterMania client that has a current license for the OvationTix ticketing software. If it is discovered that an entrant attempted to enter more than once, all entries of such entrant will be void.
- Entrants must submit entries using the correct online entry and include the required information. TheaterMania is not responsible for any late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- If the identity of the entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the TheaterMania client submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned email address. Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder associated with the winning entry.
- Entries are subject to verification at any time and may be disqualified if they are late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, irregular, forged, submitted through illicit or unauthorized means, not original to the entrant, or if they contain any false statements or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Rules. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. TheaterMania reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for any reason whatsoever, including any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest.
- The sole determinant of time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be TheaterMania’s internal client database records.
- There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”) available to be won. The Prize consists of a US$1,000 cash donation.
Prize Redemption Restrictions and Conditions:
- The Prize winning TheaterMania client (the “Winner”) will be responsible for all other expenses not included in a Prize.
- Limit of one (1) Prize during the Contest Period. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, without any representations, warranties or conditions whatsoever and TheaterMania expressly disclaims any and all such representations, warranties and conditions. The Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. TheaterMania reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value (based on the value of the Prize as stated in these Official Rules), if the Prize cannot be awarded as described herein for any reason. All details and other restrictions of the Prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by TheaterMania in its sole discretion.
- At 12:00 PM ET on November 1, 2019 (the “Draw Date”) at TheaterMania’s head office located at 550 7th Ave., 16th Floor, New York, NY 10018, one (1) random draw will be conducted by TheaterMania to select one (1) potential Winner (a “Selected Entrant”) from all eligible Entries submitted during the Contest Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period.
- The Selected Entrant will be contacted on the Draw Date via e-mail at the email address submitted with their entry (the “Notification”).
- Before being declared a Winner, must, within two (2) business days of the Notification:
- Confirm compliance with these Official Rules;
- Sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Declaration and Release documents”) to be provided by TheaterMania, which:
- releases the Promotion Entities from any liability, losses, damages and expenses which may be suffered or incurred in connection with this Contest or the Prize; and
- consents to the use, without further consideration, of his/her name, city and state of residence, comments and photographs or other likenesses for publicity and promotion purposes by the Promotion Entities in any and all forms of media and waives all rights (including moral rights) with respect to printed, broadcast and other forms of publicity.
- If a Selected Entrant: (i) does not meet the above requirements, or (ii) is unable to satisfy any of the eligibility requirements set out in these Official Rules, such Selected Entrant will be disqualified from the Contest at the sole discretion of TheaterMania and the Prize will be deemed forfeited by that Selected Entrant and such Selected Entrant shall have no recourse toward TheaterMania or any other person or entity involved in the Contest. In the event that a Selected Entrant is found ineligible, a repeat draw will be conducted from all remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process set out above. This process will be repeated until a Winner has been declared for the Prize(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Winner must be confirmed by no later than: 5:00PM ET on November 30, 2019, otherwise the unclaimed Prize will be null and void.
- Once a Selected Entrant is confirmed to be a Winner, he/she will be advised by TheaterMania where and how to redeem his/her Prize.
- If a Winner indicates to TheaterMania they will not be able to collect their Prize, the Prize will be deemed forfeited by that Winner and TheaterMania reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate Winner who has been selected and qualified in accordance with these Official Rules.
- TheaterMania reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) for any other similar conduct. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, TheaterMania reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitations of Liability
- The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, stolen, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled or irregular entries, Notifications or Declaration and Release documents, or for any entries not received or not processed for any reason, including any technical or human error.
- The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in these Official Rules, other Contest-related materials, including without limitation, printing or advertising errors, failure of or problems with any other equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest howsoever caused.
- The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any: failure of or problems with the Internet; problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; failure, interruption or delay of any entry or e-mail to be transmitted or received or processed, including failure resulting from technical, human or other error or theft; technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to an entrant’s computer or mobile device or to any other individual’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material, regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; any communication not received due to an entrant’s spam filter, user’s system or internet connection; and late, lost misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential Winner.
- The Promotion Entities are not responsible if any factor beyond their reasonable control, including weather, event cancellations, strike, lockout or any other labor dispute at their locations or the locations of any other organization or business whose services are used to fulfill this Contest, prevent any of the Prizes or any component of the Prizes from being fulfilled. In any such event, the Winners will not be provided with a substitute Prize or a substitute component of the Prize, as applicable, except at TheaterMania’s sole discretion.
- Under no circumstances will the Promotion Entities be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Official Rules, or award the Prize other than in accordance with these Official Rules.
Protection of Personal Information
- By entering the Contest, each entrant acknowledges that the Promotion Entities may communicate with entrants via e-mail with respect to communicating the results of the Contest and the awarding of the Prize. No marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants provide TheaterMania with explicit permission to do so.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, State and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. By participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New York; (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event will attorney fees be awarded or recoverable; (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, special damages, lost profits, other damages, and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (v) Entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and he/she waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- TheaterMania reserves the right, to modify, suspend, terminate or reinstate the Contest or the Official Rules at any time, without notice, and for any reason. If the Contest is terminated, in whole or in part, before the designated date, TheaterMania reserves the right to select the Winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- All entries become the property of TheaterMania and will not be returned and no correspondence regarding the Contest will be made with or entered into except with the Selected Entrant(s) and the Winners.
- To request confirmation of the name, city, and state of residence of each Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by December 1, 2019, to: 550 7th Ave., 16th Floor, New York, NY 10018. A list of Winners may be posted on www.theatermania.com] and other TheaterMania marketing channels.
//End Official Rules