Ticketing and donation software that
supports your mission
St. Ann’s Warehouse | DUMBO | Brooklyn, New York
One System to Manage TicketingFundraisingMarketingCommunicationsCRMPatronsBox Office SubscriptionsMembersOffersFinancesPerformancesEvents
The OvationTix team has been developing ticketing software to support the performing arts industry for more than a decade, working today with hundreds of organizations that produce live, ticketed events in the U.S. and U.K
Access OvationTix anywhere, anytime
- Focus on your production while we handle IT, scalability and security.
- Connect to your audience on any size device.
- Scale without cost on our best-of-breed, AWS cloud-hosted architecture.
- Process credit cards securely with the OvationTix PCI compliant payment processing system.
Manage Ticket Inventory and Increase Earned Income
- Sell tickets directly through the box office, web and mobile channels with one system.
- Use the OvationTix call center to expand customer sales and support 7 days a week.
- Manage ticket prices across events, sections and individual seats.
- Promote subscriptions and memberships to your most loyal audience members.
- Create social and third party offers and track their performance.
Engage Audiences and Donors
- Send pre-show and post-show emails to update your patrons, tailor your messages, and build stickier relationships.
- Automate emails so that you engage with your constituents more efficiently.
- Analyze your patrons’ activities and track trends to better target your programming, fundraising and marketing efforts.
- Use historical information to understand your current audience, prospect for donors, and develop new audience members
Control Your Brand
- Customize your schedule, ticketing, and donation pages to feature your brand and messaging.
- Design your own ticket layout, receipts, and confirmations consistent with your brand and image.
- Pick and choose from a variety of event calendar and layout options.
Manage Your Costs
- Empower unlimited users and set permissions for varying levels of system access.
- Benefit from ongoing upgrades and enhancements without incurring additional costs.
- Enjoy unlimited training and access to our Help Desk seven days a week.
Ready to see how it works?
Find out how OvationTix can help your organization!Get started
- "OvationTix allows us to provide state-of-the-industry ticketing to various venues on campus at an affordable fee. It works brilliantly for our patrons, for our box office, for our marketing department, for our social media needs, and even I can access the data I need."Michele Roberge, Executive DirectorCarpenter Performing Arts Center, Long Beach, CA
- "Now that our ticketing and fundraising platforms are integrated in OvationTix, the users' experiences--from their first ticket purchase to their annual appeal contribution--are totally seamless."John Hume, General ManagerClassic Stage Company, New York, NY
- "OvationTix staff is what makes all the difference. I have previously used 3 different ticket selling services and after my experience with OvationTix I can say they are a cut above the rest. They value their customers and show this through time, attention and kindness."Meg Powers, Artistic DirectorMass Ballet, Farmingham, MA
- "OvationTix has allowed our company to grow and expand our capabilities in ticketing and development. Our customers have been very happy about the easy purchase procedures and improvements in managing their subscriptions."Jonathan Jensen, Managing DirectorTheatre Workshop of Nantucket, Nantucket, MA
- "OvationTix takes the guess work out of marketing. We're able to trace ticket sales to specific marketing campaigns, see what works and spend our ad dollars more wisely."Sam Kimball, PartnerMarquee Concerts, New York, NY
- "Our patrons love managing their subscriptions online. It's the fastest and easiest way for them to book their tickets. And that's great for me because it means I'm not tied up on the phone all day."John Hume, Audience Services ManagerClassic Stage Company, New York, NY